Sunday, August 16, 2009

i'm still here

well i didn't fall off the face of the earth. since over the past week i felt like i had been thrown off the face of the earth. a week ago i had just barely twisted and I'm not sure what happened, but i had a sharp pain that that crossed my back . it almost put me on the floor. i have not been able to move. i have just gotten where i could get up an move. i didn't know that there was a pain that worse than gout. this pain made my gout feel like i just stumped my toe . of course i didn't even do any knitting or crocheting . i picked up a crochet hook yesterday for the first time in a week. so i am trying to design a new project . i will also post some pictures in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. my mom had back pains and went to the dotor.
    she had a herniated disk.it causes a sharp pain in the back.(same as you) i would tell you about it but it might not make sense. look it up online and dont click on any thing more severe, because it makes you more worried than you have to be...
    i'll be praying
    thanks

    ReplyDelete